Saturday 28 December 2013

 
 
 
 
 
LIVING IN A GLASS JAR .....
 
 
 
I’ve decided I like writing about everyday life, some friends and family have encouraged me to keep writing. I will provide names upon request....lol
 
So here goes my first installment
 
.... those that know me , know I blurt out stuff all the time. Sometimes I just need to ‘get it out’  or I’m pondering a dilemma or problem and writing it down clarifies or solves what it is I am looking for.
 
  I am open minded and much more tolerant of EVERYTHING in my old age. Stuff that used to annoy or bug me ...still does...but it just doesn’t really matter anymore.... Unless of course it is stupidity (from which I am not immune...lol) or racist  see below
 
 
 
 
 
 Please be forewarned that nothing is really sacred to me and I really am curious about a lot of things. Being married for forty years and now single for three has me pondering all kinds of ‘stuff’ relationships in particular ,friends, family and of course men ..... mentally and  physically .....(be forewarned again)...lol.
 
 Having lost three of my siblings ( I am the oldest) as well as my parents, makes me fully aware of my own mortality  . The hype about living in the present is really true. Losing those that should be outliving me makes me humble.
 
 I now live in the present but that can have a downside as well......making plans for future events  with friends and family can be problematic ...see....I don’t want to miss that cheap  last minute flight to Cuba...!.  There are also no illusions here about being rich or famous or even being thin, my weight, is here to stay .....really?....darn... and last,  loving yourself can be the hardest part ......(well sometimes loving yourself can be really good...lol). I forwarned you!!
 
 Being a grown-up isn’t always easy either, and lets face it, how many of us know what we want to be when we grow up ...god ...I am still searching....and still... when I am really sick all I want is my mommy, some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment